Reminder – staff and students are not to attend school in any of the following events:
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19. Self-isolate at home in this case and contact doctor to arrange a test
- If you are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
- If you have travelled outside of Ireland. In this case consult and follow latest government advice in relation to foreign travel
Please co-operate with public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes, and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.