Collection of Students
In order to minimise the congregation of students and parents at the school at the end of the school day, the following arrangement will apply for the coming school year;
· 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year students will leave class five minutes before the end of last class. They should then proceed to their buses or parent’s/guardian’s car as quickly as possible.
· TY, 5th and 6th Year classes remain in class until the bell sounds for the end of last class.
Early Collection of Students:
Collection of students by parents/guardians at a time earlier than the end of the last class in to be kept to an absolute minimum. Students cannot be collected early if this has not been notified to the school. Early collection should only occur in exceptional circumstances. Parent/Guardian should:
· Contact the school by telephone in advance of any planned early collection.
· Go directly to reception and sign out the student.
· If the parent/guardian has suspected symptoms of Covid-19, or has had close contact with a confirmed case he/she must not enter the building.
· Wait in own vehicle for student to exit building